The Drop Point
The Drop Point is a classic general purpose blade. As the name implies, the point drops in a smooth curve from grip to fall in line with the center of the handle. This creates a blade that will pierce with the best, offer a relatively strong point and be unlikely to roll in the hand when thrusting. Big enough for the great outdoors, compact enough to carry all the time. High-quality and built for function, like our entire line.
- 3/16” 1095
- Handle: Coyote Tan G10
- Sheath: tension fit Kydex in black with custom embossed black leather belt loop
This item can be made to order. Please allow 5 – 15 business days for delivery within the U.S. International orders may take longer to ship depending on location.
NEVER put a custom knife in a dishwasher. You will be horribly disappointed with the result
- S35vn and AEB-L are both high carbon stainless steels. As such both perform well as stainless, but any steel will rust or stain without proper care
- Hand-wash and dry after use, if storing for a long period, lubricate using anything food-safe if it’s a kitchen or food knife, or any oil if not used on food
1095/ 52100/ 5160/ 4140
- OR any other high carbon non-stainless steel. Care for it as you would a firearm and you’ll likely never have an issue. High-acidity foods will stain these steels to varying degrees, this is normal, doesn’t present health issues and doesn’t harm the blade. The patina they develop is similar to well-aged cast iron, enjoy the process.
- I will sharpen or refurbish any blade I make for the cost of shipping both ways. Simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping address and timeframe to get started.